Home Forums FIR/general problems FIR Reply To: FIR


Charusheela J. Nalhe

Any citizen can file an FIR of theft of the above said telephone wire whether it belongs to you or belongs to any other person. The said FIR will be lodged under Section 379 of Indian Penal Code.