1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Charusheela J. Nalhe 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #4461

    sugandha khelkar

    A criminal appeal against severe punishment & heavy fine is still lying pending to decide before Additional Distt. & Session Judge since long time, inspite of my various requests and many dates fixed so for? What steps I should take to get justice at an early date?


    Charusheela J. Nalhe

    You can file the petition under Art. 227 of Constitution of India before the Hon’ble High Court for direction to Session judge for early disposal of the case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.