1. What is GST?
GST or the Goods and Services Tax is charged on every good or service provided. Furthermore, to do business a GST Registration in India is required.
2. GST Registration Types In India
- Compulsory Registration
- Voluntary Registration
3. Documents Required For a GST Registration In India
- Firstly, you’ll need PAN cards of the Business and owner
- Then you’ll need proof of Business registration or incorporation certificate
- Address proof of the promoters with a photograph
- Address proof of where the business is based
- A bank account statement showing name, address and a few transactions
- Lastly, a class 2 Digital Signature for the authorized signatory.
4. Why Getting A GST Registration Is Important
- Firstly, if you’re eligible it’s compulsory for you to apply
- Secondly, you’ll get legally recognized as goods or services supplier.
- Furthermore, you’ll be legally allowed to collect tax for your services or goods.
5. How Taxolawgy Helps You With GST Registration Procedure
- Firstly, we connect you to the best experts.
- Hassle-free work. Above all, our experts take care of everything.
- Also, we solve all your queries.
6. Who Needs To Register For GST
- A supplier of goods or services with an annual turnover of Rs 40 lakh.
- Rs. 20 lakhs for special category States.
- To sum up, anybody who falls under the above-mentioned criteria must register.
7. Validity Of GST Registration In India
- GST registration certificate provided to regular taxpayers does not expire unless cancelled.
- However, the GST registration for casual taxable persons and non-resident taxable persons are issued with an expiry date. Moreover, the validity lasts for 90 days.
8. Provisional Registration Process For NRIs
- Firstly, fill up GST REG-01 by using your PAN, email id and mobile number. Submit it when done.
- Once your PAN is verified, verify your email id and mobile number with the OTP.
- Above all, make sure to save your Application Reference Number (ARN) sent to your mobile number and email ID after verification is complete
- Use your ARN and attach the required documents when required
- Furthermore, fill up the GST REG-03 form in case additional information is required.
- A certificate of registration will be issued after your information is verified.
9. How Taxolawgy can help you get GST Registration?
- Firstly, we give you the best services at affordable prices.
- Easy to use online services.
- Also, reduces service timeline through minimum paperwork.
10. How To Track The Status Of GST Registration In India
- Log on to the official site http://gst.gov.in
- Click on the Services tab
- Click on Registration
- Opt for the Track application status option
- Enter your ARN and click on search
- This screen will display your application status