Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued directions for all Corporates Companies and LLPs amid the COVID-19 crisis. The MCA has directed to put in place an immediate plan to implement the “Work from Home” Policy in their headquarters and field offices.
- MCA has come up with a new web-based form CAR (Companies Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19)
- Due date of deployment and Filing is 23rd March 2020.
- Compliance Requirement of CAR – 2020:
All Companies and LLPs are Requested to report Compliance of this web-based form. And Should be filed by an Authorized Signatory of the Companies and LLPs.
MCA Guidelines to File the MCA E-form: CAR-2020
Follow these steps to file the MCA CAR-2020-
- Enter valid CIN/ FCRN/ LLPIN/ FLLPIN
- Click on Pre-fill
- The system will Pre-fill the name of the Indian company or a Foreign company or LLP or Foreign LLP
- Select whether Company/LLP is in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines including work from home policy
- Select whether the Authorized Signatory of the Company/LLP who is providing the affirmation has a valid DIN/ PAN or Membership Number.
Note: Ensure that such authorized signatory is currently associated with the company/LLP.
- Enter valid DIN in case of Director/ PAN. In case of other Key Managerial Personnel/ Membership Number in case of Company Secretary in full-time employment.
- Click on Pre-fill
- In case the DIN of a Director is entered, the mobile number available in the database shall be Pre-filled.
Note: Where mobile number is not Pre-filled, the field shall be editable and mobile number can be entered by the user.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ button. OTP shall be sent to the mobile number entered.
- Enter OTP received on the mobile number and click on ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Once OTP is verified, a success message shall be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
Note: Companies/LLPs are advised to use the service w.e.f 23rd March 2020.
- It is a simple web form deployed on 23.03.2020 with minimum fields and can be filed from anywhere.
- No Payment of Fee
- No DSC
- Available as a ‘Post-login’ service for both ‘Registered’ as well ‘Business User’
- Applicable for all Indian companies/ Foreign Companies/ LLPs/ Foreign LLPs
- Anyone of the current Authorized Signatories of the Company/LLP can submit the form online
- Only OTP verification
- No SRN is generated
- System based acknowledgement shall be sent to:
- Email ID of the respective Company/Foreign Company/ LLP or Foreign LLP
- The Email ID of the Authorized Signatory who is providing the affirmation
- Also, the Email ID of the FO user who is submitting the affirmation