Cash Flow Statement
Happiness is when cash inflow of your business exceeds the cash outflow.
Cash flow is a statement of the movement of money in and out, while clearly showing what you’ll have in your bank account at the end of the month. Cash flow forecasting helps the business to figure out exactly how much money is available for the expense and what is the income earned. If you have a clear sight of the cash position of your business, management becomes easy. Cash flow is more than having money in the bank, and good management is key to making sure your business’s future is bright.
Cash is the air which your business breathes, and cash flow management is the process that keeps the lungs of your business healthy!
Cash flow services Taxolawgy provide are as follows:
- Maintenance of Daily Cash Flow Report (Sales, Deposits, Expenses)
- Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Credit Card Report Reconciliation
- Financial Risk Management
- Bank Statements Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Cash Flow Forecasting and Planning
- Fraud Management
- Managing Electronic Payments
- Reviewing Financial Contracts