It is the process of investigation and analysis which is done before an acquisition, partnership, fund managers, broker-dealers or bank loan in order to determine the value of the subject of the due diligence. The prospective investor should obtain all the important data within the predetermined time. Our team can assist with financial, legal, tax and environmental due diligence and business analysis.
Due diligence is a helpful process. It reduces transaction risk by collecting the material facts and analysing the data of the other party in business.
Following are some due diligence situations:
- Company acquisition/acquisition of a shareholding (Partial)
- Company sale/sale of a shareholding (Partial)
- Financing/credit check
- Other business processes, e.g. auditing of existing business relations, structures, activities
We can help you in the following way:
- We will conduct due diligence with the objective to generate due diligence reports and business analyses, which will help our clients for decision-making and negotiation processes.
- We are very serious about data privacy and employ appropriate measures to avoid a breach of data.