Tax Deduction Number (TAN) Registration
Every entity or individual should obtain a TAN number if they are required to deduct taxes at source while making specific payments such as salary, rent etc. Get you TAN registration done with Taxolawgy. We can also help you to correct details in the existing TAN.
Our expert will be providing consulting services and guidance on the applicability of TAN.
- Legal document
- Passport size photo
- Address proof of the registered office
- PAN of the company
- TAN Application Form
- After receiving the documents, our expert will interact with you once before starting the process.
- Filing of TAN Application.
- You need to provide your signature
- Estimated Processing Time: For the receipt of TAN, usually it takes 7-15 Working days.