Tax Planning can help Individuals/companies legally to reduce their tax liability. Our experts will analyse your data and will recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. In the Income Tax Act 1961, there are a number of tax-saving options (deductions/exemptions) available for all taxpayers. The deductions available are covered under Sections 80C through to 80U and can be claimed by taxpayers fulfilling such conditions as prescribed.
Tax Saving Objectives:
Following will be our objectives of tax planning:
- Reduction in overall tax liability of your business
- Economic stability
- Growth of the economy
- Litigation minimization
- Productive investment
Our experts will be involved in the following activities:
- Reviews: Review of our client’s documents and schemed followed will be done.
- Alternate Minimum Tax: Planning and advice on Alternate Minimum Tax, also providing support on all paperwork and other formalities to determine amounts owing.
- Consultations on the specific transactions like Sale of assets, M&A activity, Import/Export transactions.
- Tax minimization: Using the most effective ways to minimize your tax liability.
- Tax returns: Filing of tax returns for Individual, Corporate, Trust, Partnership and Sole-Owner.
- Electronic filing: Electronic tax filing so that clients receive rebates, refunds and deductions quickly.
- Estate/Succession Planning: Tax planning strategies and advice around Succession/Estate planning, to ensure that your exit from the company doesn’t trigger massive tax liabilities, or that your beneficiaries aren’t saddled with undue tax load from their inheritance from the demolition of business assets.