1. What Is A Company Registration
Registering your company with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is company registration. You can register your company under a number of different categories like Public or Private but we’ll be discussing the later here. Moreover, how to carry out a Pvt Ltd Company registration?
2. What Is A Private Limited Company?
A Private Limited Company is a company with two or more members. Private Limited Companies are the most common incorporation in India. Subsequently, they’re also the most popular. Furthermore, in a Pvt Ltd company, there cannot be more than 200 partners. Free trade of stocks cannot be carried out of such a company.
3. What Is A Pvt Ltd Company Registration?
The Ministry Of Corporate Affairs allows companies to register as per their ownership. One of those registrations is for a Pvt Ltd company. To sum up, a Pvt Ltd company registration allows you to carry out business across India and the world.
4. Documents Required For The Incorporation Of A Private Limited Company
- PAN Card of the company directors
- Address proof of the directors.
- A Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe)
- A Memorandum of Association of Company (MoA)
- An Article of Association (AOA)
- Passport of the director in case he/she is a foreign national
- Registered office proof of the company office
- Identity and address proof of all the shareholders of the company
- If another incorporation is a shareholder of the company then the incorporation certificate of the company has to be presented for the incorporation of a Private Limited company.
5. How To Carry Out A Pvt Limited Company Registration?
- Firstly, you’ll need to get Digital Signature Certificates for your Directors. DSCs as they’re commonly known as are required when you fill online forms for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Secondly, you’ll have to obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN) from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. DINs are valid for a lifetime unless surrendered or withdrawn.
- You’ll need to make a reservation for a name. This can be done by filing e-form INC-1. Subsequently, you’ll have to list down 6 names in preferential order.
- Lastly, once you’ve gathered the above-mentioned documents and permissions you’ll have to make an online application and pay the fee for Pvt Limited company registration.
6. How Taxolawgy Helps You?
- Firstly, we give you access to the best experts in the industry.
- Secondly, it’s not expensive at all
- The process is based on minimum paperwork
- Lastly, it’ll be hassle-free for you
7. Guidelines To Follow While Carrying Out A Name Reservation
- The name you apply with should be easy to spell and remember
- The should provide a distinct identity to the company
- Furthermore, it should be short & simple
- Moreover, the name should adhere to public policy
- The name you choose should not trigger any copyright or trademark of an already existing name or entity.
8. How Long Is This Registration Valid For?
Pvt Ltd company registration is valid as long as the company is in succession and inherited by someone. Furthermore, the company also has to meet with its annual compliances.
9. What Is A Pvt Ltd Company Registration Fees
A Pvt Ltd company registration fees can range anywhere from INR 6K to 20K depending on your consultant. If you’re looking for cheaper options, we at Taxolawgy can connect you to the cheapest and the best experts out there.
10. Time Taken For Registration
It normally takes around 2 to 3 weeks to register a Pvt Ltd company. But, if you’re in a hurry you should take help of an expert.
11. Why Choose Taxolawgy?
- Firstly, we give you the best services at affordable prices.
- Easy to use online services.
- Also, reduced time through minimum paperwork.
12. Pvt Limited Company Registration Done
When your Pvt Ltd company registration is complete you’ll get a Certificate Of Incorporation (COI). The COI has the PAN number printed on it. Furthermore, you’ll be eligible for all the benefits of an incorporated company.