Trevor Merriden believes expertise of “Clever Content”. He has got a passion to help businesses punch above their weight. Creating great issues-based content for companies and boost their visibility in marketplace, he completes his image as an economist. A B2B journalist, editor and publisher for 20 years, Trevor is also a director of specialist PR agency that grew from £1m to £2.5m in 3 years. For the last decade Trevor has been an entrepreneur in thought leadership and content strategy.
“The Ghost in the Machine” – suits best for him, as he has been a ghost writer for some of the world’s top corporations. And he specializes in helping them turn the numbers that drive their businesses into compelling stories for buyers, prospects and influencers.
Transform your Thought Leadership from Dull to Delightful
– Transform your understanding of what thought leadership really is – and should be.
– Help you to see how it can directly help you win new clients.
– Show the ways in which great thought leadership can give you a competitive advantage.
– Explain better ways to develop content that are easier, faster and light on your time.
– Help you understand changing customer attitudes through your content and innovate more rapidly.
– Put your business firmly on the fast track to confidence in all your content.
Understanding of what is thought leadership
Help you with changing customer attitude and innovate more rapidly.
Put your business firmly on the fast track
Who should not miss
Notify me for every webinar
In Association with
Taxolawgy talks is a platform for learning and sharing the knowledge, ideas and thoughts. Our vision is to inspire people through experiences of those who already have crossed the major milestone in their professional life and for those who believe learning is a life long activity which is essential for continuous growth and development.
Taxolawgy “Multi-billion dollar talks” is associated with industry experts who can change your life with their wisdom.